Doctor Reveals Unexpected Weight Loss Tool... That You Already Have
An Australian doctor has found an ingenious way to accelerate weight loss... with a little item everyone has.
Lose Weight Easier
Losing weight is hard, sweaty work. Motivating yourself to work out is notoriously difficult, and time spent on the treadmill can often seem to last an eternity. But Australian obesity expert, Dr. Nick Fuller, says this one item will make exercise so much easier: headphones.
"Research has shown that listening to music may also improve your enjoyment and intensity while working out, which means you are more likely to shift those kilos for summer," he said, in an interview with News.com.au.
Here are a few ways that headphones can help you lose weight easier...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!