- Flour, canola oil, egg, honey, plain yogurt, fat free cream cheese, peanut butter, fresh strawberries, milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of milk. Mix thoroughly until smooth. Create a dough and not a batter. Add more flour if need be
Roll your dough into bite size pieces
In a skillet filled with hot oil on high heat, carefully add all rolled pieces.They will cook fast, so constantly flip them until they are golden brown and crispy
Remove from the hot oil and allow them to rest while you make the super quick homemade icing
For the icing, mix 4 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix or blend until completely smooth
Now that your scrumptious homemade strawberry fritters have cooled, dollop each one with this mouth watering icing
You'll also love
- Lemon Ice Box Pie (Nana's) 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chili 3/5 (31 Votes)
- Scarlett's Poppers 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- MOMS PINEAPPLE FRITTERS 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.