Iron Giant based, yummy completely edible dessert unique and yummy, hold the laxatives!
- Your choice of candy melts/melting chocolate.
- Water balloons
- Ice cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Put your chocolate in a large microwaveable bowl and microwave for 30sec. intervals until it's shiny.
Let cool until room temp. (Not hot to the touch) occasionally stir
While it cools blow up balloons, as many as you can so you have extras.
Get cookie sheet and place wax paper on it, spray slightly with cooking spray.
Get utensil and place dollops of chocolate on cookie sheet with plenty of room.
Then dip balloons in chocolate, as deep as you want the bowls to be.
Place on the dollop, and repeat for the rest of the balloons
Place in freezer for 30 min.
Take out and get balloons by the knot cut small slit and slowly let out air, or just POP with a pin.
Fill with ice cream, grab left over chocolate, crumple in your hands and sprinkle over ice cream.
Best to use plastic spoons and temperature chocolate!
You'll also love
- Frozen Cappuccino Pie 3.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Badam halwa 2.6/5 (126 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Plunkeys 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cod Fish with Grapefruit 3/5 (21 Votes)
- milkshakes 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheeky Monkey Smoothie 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!