Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix ,one 12 oz can of diet 7up
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
beat together the two on med for 2 minutes pour n to cake pan
cook at 325 for 30-35 minutes
when done cool and top with your favorite low fat cool whip topping
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!