How to make strawberry cake without gelatin - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Strawberry cake without gelatin recipes
Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix ,one 12 oz can of diet 7up
The Coconut Layer Cake Of Your Dreams
By Nadia Paprikas
Delight somebody with this easy and delicious coconut layer cake. It's the perfect birthday surprise!
Fresh Strawberry Jell-O Cake
In a bowl bigger than the angel food cake, pour boiling water into jello and stir thoroughly
- 2 small packages strawberry jello (or 1 large package)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 10 oz. package frozen strawberries
- 1 9 oz. Angel Food cake
Kitchen HACK: Get Egg Shell out of the Bowl EASILY With This Clever Trick
There's nothing more frustrating than cracking that last egg and dropping a shard of the shell into your perfect batter... But this trick makes fishing it out EASY!
Fresh Strawberry Cake II
Dissolve jello in boiling water, then add ice water
- 2 10 oz boxes frozen strawberries, thawed and drained (reserve juice)
- 1 box strawberry jello (small)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup ice water
- 1 10 inch Angel Food cake
- 2 cups whipping cream (or Cool Whip)
- 1 cup strawberry juice (from frozen strawberries)
- 1 Tbls corn starch
- 1 Tbls butter
Best Strawberry Cake
Cake: Mix all cake ingredients and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 pkg. strawberry jello
- 2/3 C. oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. frozen strawberry's drained
- 1 c. fresh sliced strawberry's
- 1 stick of butter softened
- powdered sugar
- juice from strawberry's