The best layer cake recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: gourmand recipes strawberry cake, cocoa recipes no bake, cocoa powder drinks, marble cake, easy moist chocolate cake recipe, quick desserts with chocolate chips
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Layer cake recipes
Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream
Impress your friends and guests with this gorgeous dessert!
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/3 sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 1/3 rose syrup
- 2/3 cup of whipping cream
- 1 roll of puff pastry butter
- scant 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 8 oz strawberries
The Coconut Layer Cake Of Your Dreams
By Nadia Paprikas
Delight somebody with this easy and delicious coconut layer cake. It's the perfect birthday surprise!
Easy German Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 1 package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For the Coconut-Almond Frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (7 oz. package) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That Will Make You Lick Your Screen!
By Elena Salvadore
These are the 10 best fillings, ever.
Double 1 Egg Chocolate Cake
Grandma Rolph's Grandmother's recipe *Use for layer cake or 9x13 pan
- 3 cups flower
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sour milk (or sweet milk with 1 teaspoon vinegar)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup hot water