- Adai batter
- Finely chopped onion
- Shredded coconut
- Finely diced coconut
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in a deep pan
option 1: drop batter as it is and fry into golden sized balls.
option 2: Add finely chopped onion to batter and fry into golden sized balls.
option 3: Add finely diced coconut or shredded coconut to batter fry into golden sized balls.
A variety of things like curry leaves, cashews and vegetables like carrots, potatoes can be added to batter and fried.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (143 Votes)
- Garam Massala Curried Chicken 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Cream of Cauliflower/Brocolli Soup 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Bread bajji 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Breadsticks 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Egg Bonda 2/5 (50 Votes)
- DRUNKEN MONKEY BREAD 2.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Rocky Road 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!