Chipotle Potato Salad
- 2 lbs small potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup yogourt
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper finely chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dijion mustard
- 1 tsp lime juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 450. toss potatoes, oil, salt and pepper. roast for 15-20 minutes, until tender and golden.
mix yogourt onion, yellow and chipotle pepper, salt, pepper,mustard and lime juice to potatoes.
You'll also love
- Chipotle "sour cream" 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chipotle Chicken and Asparagus 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Red beans and rice 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Jeera rice 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lefsa 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- My guacamole/pico de gallo 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Simple Cool Whip Fruit Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom "E"'s Potato Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.