Tuna and Egg Macaroni Salad
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 onion (white or yellow) chopped
- Elbow pasta (1 box) cooked and cooled
- Sweet pickle (chopped) or sweet relish
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook elbow pasta, drain and cool. Mix together. Combine pasta, onion, tuna sweet pickle and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.