15 foods that guarantee you won't lose your summer tan
You might have to put away your swimsuit and sandals but not your hard-earned summer tan. Eat these 15 foods to stay bronzed and beautiful!
Stay bronze, even when summer is over
It's never easy to say goodbye to summer. No more beach days, backyard barbecues or even the lingering smell of chlorine from poolside lounging. But the worst is watching your hard-earned bronze glow start to fade way. That said, you're not completely helpless against your summer tan's disappearing act. Here are 15 foods you should be eating that will help delay the process.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!