Incredible Nutella Oreo Icecream (Nutella Optional)
Homemade icecream with delicious Oreo's inside! My favorite icecream of all time.
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup of Nutella (optional)
- 2-3 cups of crushed Oreos
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slowly heat the milk. In a separate bowl, mix the egg, the yolk and the sugar. Mix the warm milk into the egg mixture bowl.
Put everything back in the pot on low-medium heat and mix until the mixture covers the spatula.
Take the pot off of the heat and mix in the Nutella. Whip the mixture until the texture is a soft creme. Mix in the Oreo chunks, then mix for another 10 minutes. Put the entire mixture in the freezer and save it for later!
The longer you leave the mixture in the freezer, the harder the icecream with be.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (264 Votes)
- Family Chicken Quesidillias 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Molasses Buns 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Swiss Butter Cream Icing 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Basic Bread Machine Dough 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Jungle Sauce 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Holly Wreaths 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom's favorite cake! 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!