A tropical mix of fruit and spice can be used for everything.
- 1 pineapple
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 peach
- 4 strawberries
- 1 lime
- chop mix then enjoy
- Can be a dip for a starter also served with toasted hawaiian bread.
- Very good on baked fish
- can use on anything.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Take all the items wash
I hate cutting things up so I love letting my food processor do all the work. I start with my pineapple a few pulses then add the other ingredients. except the lime, pulse them a few more times then
place everything in bowl
Cut lime in half and squeeze both halves over the top.
You can eat it now, or take and put in fridge to let the favors all mix together.
You'll also love
- Skor Bar Squares 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Buttery Squash and Zucchini 2.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Kayla's Tartar Sauce 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Hazelnut Cake 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Salsa Sauce 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chicken and Mushroom Empanadas... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.