cool treats for a hot summer day
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 package of berry blue gelatin
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
- 10 5 oz plastic cups
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- aluminium foil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
in a large bowl combine everything until fully dissolved. pour into cups. cover each cup with foil and insert a stick on each
place in freezer and let them freeze. remove foil and cup to serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!