- 5 Gelatin Sheets
- 500 mL Milk
- 200 g Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 500 mL Heavy Cream
- 2 Vanilla Beans
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil milk with half the sugar and vanilla beans
Blanchir egg yolks and other half of sugar
Temper egg yolks and milk
Whip heavy cream to Medium peak
Fold whipped cream into cooled creme anglaise
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Brazilian Banana Pie (Torta de... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- French Riviera Torte 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Spheres 2.6/5 (118 Votes)
- Strawberry Bavarian 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie CupCakes 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Blackberries on Champagne 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Choco Flan 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Crab and Clam Dip 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.