Frozen Fruit Drink
- 1 cup fruit juice (such as pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen fruit (such as raspberries
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine juice and fruit in blender and blend. Quantities may need to be adjusted to get the right consistency.
You'll also love
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (135 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!