Makes 4 pints
- 4 pounds of peaches
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, peel, pit, and slice peaces. Combine with 1/2 cup water. Simmer until soft.
Puree peaches. Measure 2 quarts.
Combine peaches with sugar. Cook slightly until thick.
Ladle into hot jars. Process 10 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!