- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 c apple cider vinegar
- 2 c white vinegar
- 4 c water
- 3-5 TBS Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Bourbon Smoked Salt and Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together the vinegars, water, and Bourbon Smoked Sugar. Slice cucumbers paper thin and chop onions into large chunks. Stir in the cucumbers and onions. Let the vegetables sit overnight in the refrigerator. When you are ready to serve, sprinkle with Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper.
You'll also love
- Egg Salad Sandwich 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Witches Brew 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mango Salad 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwhiches 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Drink 1.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Bourbon Smoked Salt Plantains 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer thyme loaf cake 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!