Tomato salad with herbs and ginger
By Audey , blog En Passant Par Ma Cuisine ...
Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (72 Votes)
- 2 tomatoes 1 yellow, 1 red ideally from a garden or gardener's market
- A handful of cress
- 6 parsley sprigs
- 4 chives
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic condiment
- Fleur de sel.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Thoroughly wash and dry the tomatoes and herbs. Remove the heart of the tomatoes and cut into thin slices. Remove the leaves from the parsley and watercress, chop the chives. Mix everything. Mix oil and vinegar.
Final touch: Arrange the herbs in the bottom of the plates, gives the tomato slices in a ring. Pour the vinegar and sprinkle with ginger and salt.
You'll also love
- Loaded Cajun Potato Salad 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Mom Salad 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad 2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe