Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad
Rate this recipe 2/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 tablespoons fat free Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 Crunchy Croutons
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add above mentioned ingredients into a bowl and enjoy
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- The Classic BLT 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Summer Salad with Dried... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fast Baked Potatoes 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Triple Tropical Juice 2/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.