- 1 package refrigerated tortellini any variety cooked and cooled
- ½ pound fresh broccoli florets
- ½ pound mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup shredded Italian cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Cool completely.
In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Chicken Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Savoury Soup Muffins 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mommy's Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Enchiladas 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Jeana's Beef 'n Broccoli 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- easy alfredo sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Homemade Potato Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.