- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- Shredded cheddar
- Vegetable oil
- Enchilada sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger meat in frying pan. Add about 1/4 of the taco seasoning packet to your meat and add a little bit of water. Cook for about 3-5 minutes more. Cook refried beans on the side on low heat.
Add enough oil to a frying pan to cover the bottom. Put the heat on medium high. When oil is hot, place tortilla on top of it. Cook until the tortilla puffs up and browns lightly. Flip the tortilla and repeat.
Take a 9x13 pan and place the cooked tortilla on top of it. Place some of the meat, beans and cheese into the center of the tortilla. Fold up the tortilla around the mixture. Line this tortilla up in the pan. Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas. Pour enchilada sauce on top of everything. Top with remaining cheese.
Place uncovered in the oven for 10-15 minutes (depending on melted cheese). Serve with sour cream.
You'll also love
- Simply Beef Enchiladas 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Beef enchiladas 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Tuna and Egg Macaroni Salad 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- taco biscuits 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- easy alfredo sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- FCH meatballs 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe