" These are meatballs I made with my Future Christian Homemakers club and they were a hit!"
- 4-6 slices soft white bread
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 c. ketchup or bbq sauce
- 2 TB mustard
- 3 TB worcershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp itailian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 3/4 c. milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with foil a 9x13 pan or a cookie sheet. Cut crusts off the bread and then cut bread into cuibes. Set bread cubes aside.
Put ground beef in a large bowl and add ketchup/bbq, mustard, worcershire sauce, italian seasoning,salt, pepper, into bowl with the meat. Place bread cubeson top. Mix with clean hands.
Take a small handful of meat and shape in ball. Place meatballs on the pan close together but not touching., in rows so they fit in th epan. Bake for about 20 mins or until done. Remove meatballs with slotted spoon.
Can also take meatballs and roll in crushed cornflakes and fry in oil instead of baking.
You'll also love
- Turning store cookies into home... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Indoor Hamburgers 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Multiple Choice 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Meat balls 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!