Some call it Goulash.
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 1 (8 oz) package noodles
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 copped onion
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook noodles a directed.
Mix everything together, cover with grated cheese.
Bake in 350* oven until heated through.
You'll also love
- Chicken Parm 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Beyerchen Meat balls 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mary Burgers 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sauce a spaghetti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- meatball soup 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- RAY'S MINESTRONE SOUP 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Pizza sauce 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lisa's Crunchy but Tasty Soup 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe