Taco Beef Pasta
Fast and tasty!
- 1 lb cubed beef or ground beef
- 2 cups uncooked pasta spirals
- 1 jar (16 oz) salsa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 pckt taco seasoning
- 1 tbs chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In medium bowl combine bottom 4 ingredients and toss steak in it. Heat oil in skillet and stir fry beef for 1 minute each side, until just browned.
Remove beef from pan and add pasta, salsa, beans, and 1/2 cup water. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until thoroughly heated
Top with cheese, sour cream, fresh salsa.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.