Taco Beef Pasta
Fast and tasty!
Rate this recipe 2.4/5 (192 Votes)
- 1 lb cubed beef or ground beef
- 2 cups uncooked pasta spirals
- 1 jar (16 oz) salsa
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 pckt taco seasoning
- 1 tbs chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In medium bowl combine bottom 4 ingredients and toss steak in it. Heat oil in skillet and stir fry beef for 1 minute each side, until just browned.
Remove beef from pan and add pasta, salsa, beans, and 1/2 cup water. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until thoroughly heated
Top with cheese, sour cream, fresh salsa.
You'll also love
- caramelized drunk chicken stew... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- RAY'S MINESTRONE SOUP 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos 2.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Cuban Pasta 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Teriyaki Steak 2.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Fajita Dippers 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Tasty Chicken Tacos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe