caramelized drunk chicken stew with bowtie pasta
beers stew with bow-tie pasta an white rice
- boneless chicken breast fillets, Guinness beer, olive oil, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, water, baby carrots green onion, cilantro, plum tomatoes,corn oil, baby red potatoes, #6 spaghetti noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring 4 cups water to boil add 2 cups white rice add 2 tsp olive oil and salt to you liking. once the water evaporates lower flame to low and cover with lid till rice is done. brown and caramelize boneless chicken breast fillets with 4 tbl spoons balsamic vinegar on a 8' nonstick pan with boneless chicken breast fillets with 3 tbl spoons oil.
prep crock pot with 1 entire small bottle of Italian dressing and half a can of Guinness beer. Guinness is very strong so add to your preference also u can u a Coors or a Budweiser which all are very delicious with 1 1/2 cup water. Add baby carrots green onion and tiny red potatoes washed and half peeled down the middle boil till potatoes slightly cook for 10 mins.
add pan seared boneless chicken cutlets to crock-pot with slightly cooked veggies and cooking crock pot until chicken begins to fall apart and then add 2 cups bow-tie pasta continue cooking until chicken is shredded
if there is too little water when its time to add bow-tie pasta just add water as needed. also salt to your liking
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.