Pasta With Bacon and Leeks
Delicious Bacon pasta recipe from Food Network Magazine
- 12 oz. of Pasta (rigatoni, penne, etc.)
- 4 slices f bacon (I usually use a whole pack for extra deliciousness!)
- 1 bunch of leeks (Take off large leaves. Use the stem/stalk part)
- Slice thin into rounds
- 1 container heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Boil water for pasta. While water is boiling, fry up bacon in pan.
Add pasta to boiling water. Take out bacon and drain on paper towels. Reserve some of the bacon grease in pan.Chop (crumble) bacon into small pieces.
Add leeks to the hot bacon pan, with grease. Add pepper and salt for flavor. Cook until browned and soft.
Once the leeks are browned add bacon. Stir in cream and Parmesan.Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally, add milk to loosen.
Once thickened, add in pasta. Stir to coat pasta. Add pepper for taste.
Enjoy the bacony delightfulness!
If anything is unclear, please call me!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Maple Chops 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Mexican Lasagna 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Lazagnia 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato Bacon & Leek Soup 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Leeks with Ham and Béchamel... 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Scallops in phyllo dough 3/5 (311 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!