- 1 box lazagnia noodles 1 ricotta 1/4c.parmesan 1 egg 1tsp.garlic powder hamb.-little bit-or sausage 3 cans Tom. sauce 1tsp.basil 1sm.onion i sm. can or fresh mushrooms sliced shredded parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Boil laszania noodles 6-7 min.Then run under cool water.
Cook meat hamb. or sausage until done in sauce pan.
Add 1 tsp. garlic,3 can tom. sauce,1 tsp. basil,1 sm. chopped onion,and mushrooms if desired Stir.
In another bowl mix ricotta,1/4 c. parmesan,and 1 egg together.
Start layering your lasagnia sauce meat,noodles,ricotta,more sauce,parmesan cheese,and noodles.End with parmesan on top
Cover Bake 350 for 1 hr. uncover Bake 15 min.
Noodles are easier to handle if you run them under cool water.Done when top is brown.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!