Classic Baked Sweet Potatoes
Baked sweet potatoes
- 12 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- Salted or Unsalted Butter and Cinnamon to taste.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash 12 medium sweet potatoes cleaning well. Dry them off well.
Place each sweet potato on a medium piece of aluminum foil to cover sweet potato completely.
Rub butter all over sweet potato and wrap sweet potato in aluminum foil.
Put sweet potatoes on a baking sheet in a preheated oven at 350 degrees.
Cook for one hour or until soft to touch.d
When done take out of oven and take out of aluminum foil. Split sweet potatoes open and add butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve hot.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!