Sweet Potato Casserole
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet potato casserole
- 3 cups of cooked sweet potatoes (tall can) 1 cup sugar 1 stick butter 1 tsp. vanilla 2 eggs Beat and place in buttered dish Topping 1 cup of light brown sugar 1/3 cup of flour 1/3 cup of butter 1 cup walnuts or pecans Mix with fork or fingers, pour over potatoe ingredients and top with nuts bake for one hour at 350.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
I use pecans this really the best casserole I've had
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Not so shepards pie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Karo Nut Pie 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Christmas Spiced Zucchini Jam 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Carmel Apple Nut Goodies 3.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.