Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Butter - softened
- 1 Clove Garlic - crushed
- 3 Medium Potatoes - wedged
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan- fresh
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. Add in potatoes and toss to coat.
Spread potatoes onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and golden, turning often.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (219 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Salmon Leek Lasagna 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Pot Roast Dinner 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!