Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Rate this recipe 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- 1/4 Cup Butter - softened
- 1 Clove Garlic - crushed
- 3 Medium Potatoes - wedged
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan- fresh, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. Add in potatoes and toss to coat.
Spread potatoes onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and golden, turning often.
You'll also love
- Chicken Artichoke 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Hamburger, Potato Rival Soup A.K.A... 3.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Baked Peaches and Yams 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower 3.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin Provencal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Cherry Tomatoes 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- PC Roasted 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
The best way to chop a garlic clove
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe