Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Butter - softened
- 1 Clove Garlic - crushed
- 3 Medium Potatoes - wedged
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan- fresh, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425 F.
In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. Add in potatoes and toss to coat.
Spread potatoes onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and golden, turning often.
You'll also love
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Potatoes with Thyme and Bay Leaves 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Vichy carrots 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Forgotten Stew 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Roast Beef 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!