Easy Roast Beef
- 2 Lbs boneless beef rib roast, tied by the butcher
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 con condensed cream of mushroom soup
preheat the oven to 350 degree. place a large sheet of heavy-duty foil, enough to fully wrap the beef, in a roasting pan. place the beef in the center of the foil and bring the foil up to make a bowl.
in a small bowl, thoroughly mix the soup mix and canned soup. pour over the beef and fold over the foil to seal tightly. roast until tender, about 1 hour.
serve with the delicious gravy in the bottom of the pan and your family's favorite roasted veggies.
You'll also love
- RED COOKED BEEF 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Crockpot Swedish Meatballs 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Oatmeal Banana Health Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- bisquit and gravy 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Stuffed Manicotti 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.