Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken
- 3 Lbs skin-on
- bone-in chicken pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 t ground cumin
- 2 T butter
Preheat the oven to 400℉.
Place the chicken pieces on a rack set over a large roasting pan. Pour the broth into the pan.
Combine 2 t of sea salt with the cumin. Brush the chicken with the butter and sprinkle with the seasoning.
Roast until cooked through, about 1 hour. Use the pan juices to dress the chicken when ready to serve.
optional: serve with a fresh garden salad dressed with a lovely vinaigrette.
You'll also love
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with smoked chicken 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- FREEZE- curried pork loin 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Roast with Ginger 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuscan Roast Beef 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Jerk Chicken and Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Broiled Shrimp 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.