Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken
- 3 Lbs skin-on, bone-in chicken pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 t ground cumin
- 2 T butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 400℉.
Place the chicken pieces on a rack set over a large roasting pan. Pour the broth into the pan.
Combine 2 t of sea salt with the cumin. Brush the chicken with the butter and sprinkle with the seasoning.
Roast until cooked through, about 1 hour. Use the pan juices to dress the chicken when ready to serve.
optional: serve with a fresh garden salad dressed with a lovely vinaigrette.
You'll also love
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken- Aromatic Green 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Bake 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 3.3/5 (58 Votes)
- PC Roasted 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Guinea fowl with pumpkin and cumin 3.2/5 (356 Votes)
- Goulash Segedin 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.