Chicken- Aromatic Green
- 500g chicken
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp aromat
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp BBQ spice
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground jeeru
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp green masala
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken with all the above for a couple of hours or overnight.
In a pot heat 1-2tbsps of butter, add
1 tsp tall and
1 tsp whole jeeru
Allow it to braise and then add chicken.
Allow chicken to cook until done, the sauce should be slightly saucy and not dry.
Serve over rice with salad and fried cubed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Egg Curry 3.2/5 (134 Votes)
- Sardine Rillettes 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (321 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken 3.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Akkara vadisal... A sweet rice... 3.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin Provencal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.