Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika
- 4 - 6 Chicken drumsticks with skin
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp granulated onion powder
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Wash the drumsticks and leave it in the colander to dry.
Mix rest of the ingredients in a ziploc bag.
Season the drumsticks with salt, pepper and garlic.
Put all the drumsticks in the ziploc bag and shake the bag so all the drumsticks are evenly coated with flour.
Take out the drumsticks and put it on a baking rack and put the rack in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Meanwhile preheat oven to 450 F.
After 1 hour take out the chicken from the refrigerator. And let it rest for 15 minutes before putting inside the oven.
Bake for 1 hour. 30 minutes each side.
Serve with ketchup or chilli garlic sauce.
You'll also love
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (271 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (169 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (272 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (282 Votes)
- Mamma's Bundy Chicken 3.8/5 (223 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.