Oven fried chicken recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Oven fried chicken recipes
Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden
Make your own crunchy chicken healthier and cheaper
- 1 lb chicken breast
- crushed Ritz crackers
- salt and pepper to taste
Oven Fried ChickenRecipewe ♡
crush crackers with a rolling pin and add ranch mix
- crushed crackers or bread crumbs
- hidden valley ranch dry mix
Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika
Wash the drumsticks and leave it in the colander to dry
- 4 - 6 Chicken drumsticks with skin
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp granulated onion powder
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic
BBQ Oven Fried Chicken
easy to make chicken cook at 400 degrees
- chicken legs
- bread crumbs
- bbq seasoning
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
put chicken in milk then flour and milk again and finally bread crumbs with seasoning
- 4-6 chicken legs
- bread crumbs seasoned with memphis bbq seasoning
- 1/2 a stick meleted butter
Delicious Oven Fried Chicken
Preheat the oven to 175° C
- 1) 2 to 3 lbs. of Chicken with the Skin
- 2) 1 cup of Bread Crumbs
- 3) 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 4) 1 tsp of Salt
- 5) 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 6) 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme
- 7) 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 8) 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 9) 1/2 Cup of Milk