Our best deep fried chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Deep fried chicken recipes
Nicole's Chicken Balls
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chicken breast, cut in chunks
- Oil for deepfryer
The crispy guide to homemade KFC chicken
By ES: Irene
Get the ultimate copycat KFC recipe for home cooks here!
Chicken Manchurian dry
Marination:- Mix 3tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp pepper,1 egg ,1tbsp chilli sauce ,1tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2tbsp sa...
- Chicken thighs - 1/2 lb boneless
- Corn flour - 4tbsp
- Pepper - 3tbsp
- Egg - 1 [optional]
- Ginger garlic paste - 2tbsp
- Chilli sauce - 2tbsp
- Soy sauce -3tbsp
- water - 1 cup
- sesame oil or canola oil - 3tbsp
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Green chillies - 2 sliced
- Ajinamoto - pinch [optional]
- Salt - 1tbsp
- Spring onion - to garnish