The best easy deep fried recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy deep fried recipes
By Gitanjali Roche
Puerto Rican fried dough domplines
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to season
Golden Fried Oysters
By sacampbell0181, Examiner.com
A very simple and easy to follow recipe for enjoying cooked oysters, deep fried Southern style!
- 1 package of Zatarain's Fish fry
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of milk
- Dozen fresh or jarred oysters
- 2 cups flour or corn meal
- McCormick's Season All
Chicken- Tandoori Fried Drummies
Cook Chicken with salt, lemon juice and tumeric until it's water
- 8 Chicken legs
- Lemon juice
- Tandoori masala
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli powder
- Oil for frying