Chicken fried steak recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Chicken fried steak recipes
Country-Fried Venison and Gravy
Cut venison into small pieces, preferably rump or loin
- one chopped onion
- oil for frying
Baked Chicken Fried Steak
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Lightened up and easy to make, yet still so delicious, this Baked Chicken Fried Steak is a hearty dish your whole f
- 1-1.5 pounds cube steak
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 and ½ teaspoons salt
- cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy (optional)