Chicken fried steak recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken fried steak recipes
Country-Fried Venison and Gravy
Cut venison into small pieces, preferably rump or loin
- one chopped onion
- oil for frying
Baked Chicken Fried Steak
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Lightened up and easy to make, yet still so delicious, this Baked Chicken Fried Steak is a hearty dish your whole f
- 1-1.5 pounds cube steak
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 and ½ teaspoons salt
- cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy (optional)