Chicken fried steak recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken fried steak recipes
Country-Fried Venison and Gravy
Cut venison into small pieces, preferably rump or loin
- one chopped onion
- oil for frying
Baked Chicken Fried Steak
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Lightened up and easy to make, yet still so delicious, this Baked Chicken Fried Steak is a hearty dish your whole f
- 1-1.5 pounds cube steak
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 and ½ teaspoons salt
- cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy (optional)