Recipes for chicken legs - 5 recipes
Find simple recipes for chicken legs. Chicken legs are moist and inexpensive helping you create the perfect dish everytime.
If you like this, you'll definitely like: fried chicken
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken legs recipes
Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!)
This is a twist on the old standby of Chicken Drumsticks, but they become mostly a boneless treat, suitable for all...
- 8 Fresh Chicken Legs
- uniform sized if possible
- 1 pkg. Chicken Fry Mix
- 1 Egg beaten with 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Cup Buttermilk (or 1 cup milk with 2 TB vinegar at room temp. for 30 minutes)
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Ground Pepper
- - Mix the marinade mix in a bowl
- pour over prepared chicken legs and refrigerate 30 minutes
The crispy guide to homemade KFC chicken
By ES: Irene
Get the ultimate copycat KFC recipe for home cooks here!
Sticky Chicken Legs
Yummy sweet chicken legs
- dark brown sugar
- onion powder
- and fresh garlic.
25 Fried Chicken Recipes That Are Better Than Takeout
Ditch the takeout and get your fried chicken fix at home instead!
Chicken Legs flambéed in Cognac
Brown the thighs in olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 onions
- 1 shallot
- 1 dose of cognac
- hot water
- pepper salt
Creamy Chicken with Peas
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
1. In a wok or pan, sear the chicken thighs in olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb peas
- 1 large onion
- generous 3/4 cup white wine
- generous 3/4 cup heavy cream
- generous 3/4 cup chicken broth
- olive oil
25 Healthy Twists On Junk Food Classics
No guilt, all the flavor. Try these HEALTHY recipes today!
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
put chicken in milk then flour and milk again and finally bread crumbs with seasoning
- 4-6 chicken legs
- bread crumbs seasoned with memphis bbq seasoning
- 1/2 a stick meleted butter