Chicken Manchurian dry
- Chicken thighs - 1/2 lb boneless
- Corn flour - 4tbsp
- Pepper - 3tbsp
- Egg - 1 [optional]
- Ginger garlic paste - 2tbsp
- Chilli sauce - 2tbsp
- Soy sauce -3tbsp
- water - 1 cup
- sesame oil or canola oil - 3tbsp
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Green chillies - 2 sliced
- Ajinamoto - pinch [optional]
- Salt - 1tbsp
- Spring onion - to garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix 3tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp pepper,1 egg ,1tbsp chilli sauce ,1tbsp ginger garlic paste,
1/2tbsp salt , water in a bowl to make paste and add the cleaned chicken thighs.
Deep fry the marinated chicken and place aside.
Manchurian Sauce for dry chicken Manchurian:-
Switch on the stove. Heat the pan. Add 3tbsp of oil.
Add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent.
Add sliced green chillies and saute it for 30 sec.
Add 1tbsp ginger garlic paste and saute it until raw smell goes off.
Add 2tbsp pepper,1/2tbsp salt, 1tbsp chilli sauce , 3tbsp soy sauce and a pinch of ajinamoto.
Add the deep fried chicken and switch off the stove.
Garnish with spring onions.
You'll also love
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cauliflower Manchurian dry [or]... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Nicole's Chicken Balls 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 2.9/5 (40 Votes)
- Aloo boti kebab 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Spareribs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Lush pancakes without eggs (fried... 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.