Nana's Rice pilaf
Here's another rice dis I know you'll be looking for as easy as it is I don't think one of you has ever actually watched me so here it is in type for you when I am gone.
- I largest box of Swanson chicken Broth 64oz I think
- I box UNCLE BENZ Converted Rice ( wont work with out it!)
- 1 bag ultra thin egg noodles
- 1 stick butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt the stick of butter in a large pan with a tight lid on it. Throw into the melted butter 3 or 4 handfuls of the fine egg noodles & stir until golden brown.
When noodles are golden brown (not black) pour in 3 cups of the Uncle Benz Rice & Immediately add the entire container of chicken broth
Stir all until a good boil comes. Then put top on tight & turn the heat off & just let it sit. That means no one opening the cover or anything
If Nana didn't have a real tight lid she would take a clean dish towel & place over the pot & put the lid over the towel
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (445 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (325 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (215 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Coriander Channa Pulao 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.