BBQ Oven Fried Chicken
easy to make chicken cook at 400 degrees
- chicken legs
- bread crumbs
- bbq seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
wet chicken with milk
mix flour bread crumbs and seasoning together and cover chicken
place chicken on pan and add butter near chicken
cook at 400 for an hour or until done
You'll also love
- Spicy Breaded Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken in a Biscuit 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- chicken P 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Savories- Lemon & Herb Wraps 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- COMFORTING CHICKEN 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- fried shrimp 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- The Tastiest Easy Chicken Bake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.