Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- barbecue sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
add water, chicken barbecue sasuace to crock pot and cook for 4 hours
keep adding barbuque to your pot till your desire
You'll also love
- Strawberry Treat 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemonade 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Fajitas 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pulled pork 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken Breast 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Pulled Pork on a Bun 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Jans Porcupines 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Burgers 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe