Pulled Pork on a Bun
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 2 pound pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix garlic, peppercorns, thyme and mustard and rub paste onto roast and put it in slow cooker
mix juice and BBQ sauce and pour over. Cook on high 5 hours
remove meat, cool and shred
boil sauce to thicken and combine with shredded meat.
Serve on the bun of your choice!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Pulled pork 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.