Jalapeno turkey burgers
- 20oz. Ground turkey
- 2whole fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 large egg
- 2 clove garlic
- Handfull fresh cilantro
- Season salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Papper jack cheese sliced
- Whole wheat hamburger buns
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together ground turkey, salt, pepper, egg.
Finely chop jalapenos and cilantro and garlic. Add to meat. Mix well.
Pre heat skillet on med-high. Form meat into 4-6 patties. Place in skillet. Cook thoroughly.
Toast whole wheat buns put mayo on each side. Top burgers with lettuce tomato and cheese if desired.
Pulverize cilantro and jalapenos in food processor but dont make into mush.
You'll also love
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Cnchilada Casserole 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach Burgers Freezer... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Not so philly..chicken philly 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Melt 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Calzones 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.