Turkey burger recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Turkey burger recipes
Kentuckyaki Turkey Burgers
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Mix everything in a large bowl and form 3/4 inch thick patties
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 egg
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 TBS Kentuckyaki
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Greek Turkey Burgers
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, being careful not to overmix
- 1 pound ground turkey (or lean ground beef)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Thai Peanut Turkey Burger
Combine burger ingredients a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly
- 8oz ground turkey
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 large scallion, minced
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- freshly ground salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Cilantro-Chili Mayo
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- handful of cilantro, finely minced
- 1-2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- hamburger buns of your choice
- mixed greens
Best Ever Turkey Burger w/ Turkey Bacon
In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, dash of salt and pepper, curry powder, sage, and shallot until everything is...
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 finely minced shallot
- Thinly sliced tomato
- 6 slices of muenster cheese
- 3 bakery rolls
- 9 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Jalapeno turkey burgersRecipewe ♡
Mix together ground turkey, salt, pepper, egg
- 20oz. Ground turkey
- 2whole fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 large egg
- 2 clove garlic
- Handfull fresh cilantro
- Season salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Papper jack cheese sliced
- Whole wheat hamburger buns
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce leaves