Best Ever Turkey Burger w/ Turkey Bacon
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 finely minced shallot
- Thinly sliced tomato
- 6 slices of muenster cheese
- 3 bakery rolls
- 9 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, dash of salt and pepper, curry powder, sage, and shallot until everything is mixed well.
Divide the turkey mixture into 3 equal parts and form into 3 burger patties. In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter then add the turkey burgers. Cook on each side til brown on both sides, then top each burger with 2 slices of muenster cheese and remove from pan then cook the 9 strips of turkey bacon until they're crisp. Remove from pan . Butter each half of the rolls with the remaining tablespoon of butter. Brown cut side down in the same pan you cooked everything else.
Assemble the turkey burgers with a slice if lettuce and tomato, 3 slices of turkey bacon, and your favorite condiment.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (455 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (214 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (112 Votes)
- Turkey Jerky 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Taco Pie 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!