Best Ever Turkey Burger w/ Turkey Bacon
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 finely minced shallot
- Thinly sliced tomato
- 6 slices of muenster cheese
- 3 bakery rolls
- 9 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, dash of salt and pepper, curry powder, sage, and shallot until everything is mixed well.
Divide the turkey mixture into 3 equal parts and form into 3 burger patties. In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter then add the turkey burgers. Cook on each side til brown on both sides, then top each burger with 2 slices of muenster cheese and remove from pan then cook the 9 strips of turkey bacon until they're crisp. Remove from pan . Butter each half of the rolls with the remaining tablespoon of butter. Brown cut side down in the same pan you cooked everything else.
Assemble the turkey burgers with a slice if lettuce and tomato, 3 slices of turkey bacon, and your favorite condiment.
You'll also love
- Swedish Meatballs 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Grandma Jensens Spaghetti 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- veal with chestnuts 3.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Sunflower Seeds 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Lean Meatballs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Peanut Butter Strips 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Kid Friendly Sushi 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Scrambled Shots 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!