Spicy Breaded Chicken
Spicy baked breaded chicken. Crunchy and delicious.
- Salsa picante hot sauce enough for marinating
- 5 chicken drumsticks or any cut you choose
- 2 eggs
- Whole wheat panko breadcrumbs enough to coat well
- Season salt and black pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Before you begin marinate the chicken in hot sauce for 30 minutes. Scramble 2 eggs in a shallow dish. Add salt and pepper lightly. Add 1-3 tbs. hot sauce.
Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Add season salt and black pepper to taste.
Dip each piece to chicken in the egg mixture and coat well with breadcrumbs. Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
Have milk available to cool down your burning mouth.
You'll also love
- Terri's Goulash 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Salad with Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Peanut Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Southwestern Spicy Black Bean and... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Thavul Adai 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- easy dinner 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- SCHNITZEL 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ BUBBLING BROWN CHICKEN 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe