Our favorite oven grilled chicken recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: grill chicken
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Oven grilled chicken recipes
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
By Titemary du blog 'Mon ptit blog gourmand'
Caramelized chicken with mustard For the marinade
- 3 chicken fillets
- 3 tablespoons mustard AMORA
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- two peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplants
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 3-4 oz of colored pasta
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- salt Pepper
Lentils and 9 other foods that will give you glossy hair
By Elena Salvadore
Beautiful hair is only a bite away!
Easy Herby Grilled Chicken
Chicken or chicken weight of 1 - 1
- spices for chicken
Are you sure you know how to cook a steak?
By Elena Salvadore
The ULTIMATE GUIDE to cooking a delicious steak this Independence Day
CRUST GRILLED CHICKEN AND 3 CHEESES PIZZA
For the crust Prepare the cauliflower crust according to the instructions found here While the crust is in the ov
- For the crust
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust (see this post for the recipe)
- Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 75g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Generous pinch salt and pepper
- 8-10 walnut halves
- 16-20 large fresh basil leaves
- 3-5 tbsp water
- 150g leftover grilled chicken
- cut into bite size chunks
- 100g mozzarella
- 30g blue cheese
- 30g soft goat cheese
- 5-6 walnut halves
- A handful of fresh arugula leaves
Peruvian Grilled Chicken
Marinate chicken: Blend soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and oil in ...
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 whole chicken (about 3 1/2 pounds) - quartered
- Accompaniment: lime wedges