Our favorite oven grilled chicken recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: grill chicken
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Oven grilled chicken recipes
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
By Titemary du blog 'Mon ptit blog gourmand'
Caramelized chicken with mustard For the marinade
- 3 chicken fillets
- 3 tablespoons mustard AMORA
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- two peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplants
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 3-4 oz of colored pasta
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- salt Pepper
Lentils and 9 other foods that will give you glossy hair
By Elena Salvadore
Beautiful hair is only a bite away!
Easy Herby Grilled Chicken
Chicken or chicken weight of 1 - 1
- spices for chicken
Are you sure you know how to cook a steak?
By Elena Salvadore
The ULTIMATE GUIDE to cooking a delicious steak this Independence Day
CRUST GRILLED CHICKEN AND 3 CHEESES PIZZA
For the crust Prepare the cauliflower crust according to the instructions found here While the crust is in the ov
- For the crust
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust (see this post for the recipe)
- Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 75g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Generous pinch salt and pepper
- 8-10 walnut halves
- 16-20 large fresh basil leaves
- 3-5 tbsp water
- 150g leftover grilled chicken
- cut into bite size chunks
- 100g mozzarella
- 30g blue cheese
- 30g soft goat cheese
- 5-6 walnut halves
- A handful of fresh arugula leaves
Peruvian Grilled Chicken
Marinate chicken: Blend soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and oil in ...
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 whole chicken (about 3 1/2 pounds) - quartered
- Accompaniment: lime wedges