Our best grilled chicken salad recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Grilled chicken salad recipes
Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad
Toss all of the ingredients into a large bowl, then mix in the dressing and enjoy
- 3 c chicken roughly chopped
- 1/2 box penne
- 4 c romaine chopped
- 1 cucumber cubed
- 1/4 c fresh basil sliced
- 1/4 c green onions sliced
- 2 c cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- caesar salad dressing (homemade or storebought)
20 winning chicken dinners with 5 ingredients or less
For anyone who's short on time but doesn't want to sacrifice flavor!
kohlrabi chicken salad
By european cutie, European Cutie
found some beautiful kohlrabi at the Farmers Market today, this brought me back to the simple days of going into my
- 3 small grilled chicken breasts
- chopped (about 9 ounces)
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 rib celery
- 1/2 cup chopped kohlrabi
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- Coarse sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- garlic powder
- to taste
Sandwich wraps that will make you look forward to lunch all morning
Beyond the BLT is a world of wraps—that are actually exciting—just longing to be noticed and served up for lunch! Or dinner...breakfast...
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
By Titemary du blog 'Mon ptit blog gourmand'
Caramelized chicken with mustard For the marinade
- 3 chicken fillets
- 3 tablespoons mustard AMORA
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- two peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplants
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 3-4 oz of colored pasta
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- salt Pepper
Trough Dinner-grilled chicken and pasta salad
Ben and Lauren call it Trough Dinner because you don't come up for air until the last bite!!
- 1 1/2 pounds boned
- skinned chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound dried angel hair pasta
- 1 pound mixed red and yellow bell peppers
- and diced
- 1 cucumber (about 10 oz.)
- peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (white and pale green parts only)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chili flakes